What is a PCN?
Neston and Willaston Primary Care Network (PCN) was established in 2019 and is one of the smallest PCN’s in the country covering 21 thousand patients. The network is a collaboration of Neston Surgery, Neston Medical Centre and Willaston Surgery who work closely with the community with the aim of creating a healthier future for our patient population. Within the PCN we have a dedicated team involved with initial planning, sourcing, funding and the implementation of these much-needed services.
The PCN has already established roles including Physiotherapists, Social Prescribing Link Workers, a Clinical Pharmacy team and a counselling service.
The PCN is managed by:
- Dr Jeremy Perkins – Clinical Director
- Karen Rushforth – Operational Lead
- Nicole Sellers – Operational Support
Our Vision is to:
- Support positive outcomes in the community
- Tackling and preventing health inequalities
- Improve patient access to primary care
- Help to create a more sustainable NHS